C.P.A.T.
This past week my name ended up on a short list called, "Guaranteed people who would do anything to get into Heaven cuz their rep is so bad". My name came up because low-life parents at my old church backed out on their childrens middle school retreat. I got a phone call and I said, "Yes", without hesitating. I gotta get that golden ticket man. Anyhoo, I was quickly informed that in order to gain attendance as a counselor I would need to attend a C.P.A.T. class(video) to become certified according to new regulations. I have no idea what it stands for but I'm renaming it the Cuz Parents Aren't There certification. It doesn't matter that I was a counselor at last years camp(this year was WAY better, I think it has something to do with the counseling team
What a great weekend and it's not even over, does anybody else realize how blessed their life is? Take five minutes to sit back in your chair and praise God for all he's doing in your life right now. He's got his fingerprints all over you, just take a look and be thankful. Then read the book of Daniel and you'll see passages that haven't stuck out to you before.

1 Comments:
Yeah you suck. Masel masel good things.
Post a Comment
<< Home