You Matter
Just a reminder that God is in every decision you've ever made. Regret bothers a lot of people. What if I had gone this route, ignored this person or said something different at that precise moment that I think about all the time. There's a reason for the decisions we make in our lives past and present. Instead of dwelling on mistakes or paths not taken look at what was gained or avoided by those decisions. Had a bad relationship? What did you learn that will help in the next? Turned down a job offer? Where are you today that you couldn't be otherwise? Said no to a certain new friendship? What influence might that person have had on you and what direction might they have taken you? Who you are today is effected by all your decisions, even the small ones. God is in your life molding and shaping you with every step you choose to take. As long as he resides in your heart he will continue to bless you spiritually on whatever path you're on. You matter to God, everything you do he watches with pride and excitement. Stay the course, make the right decisions and you will know who you are in a single moment of life.

3 Comments:
Wow,
Those last two are some pretty powerful posts.
When did Calbert become so deep? What happened to the guy that I hung out with at Dave and Buster's?
Just kidding - glad to hear that you are letting God work powerfully through you - I remember that time at Kadesh very well...
It was good to see you on Sunday.
Regret is more than just a prophet on Halo 2. It has a lot to do with regrettable ag chicks as well.
CAL!!
I just now discovered your blog and let me say...
#1-- I REALLY miss you!
#2-- I definitely just had a little cry right here at my desk when i read your Rose/Kadesh/etc. post. It got me. I am so proud of you...
much love from Nashville
mel
Post a Comment
<< Home